20 Quotes on Knowing Your Worth & Value
Main article content
If you’re looking for some of the greatest quotes on knowing your worth & value, then you’ve come to the right place!
You are valuable, you are worthy! Sometimes it might be hard for us to see it in ourselves, but knowing your worth and value is vital if you’re going to have the a happy and fulfilling life.
Below are 20 Inspiring quotes to help you appreciate your true value.
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You cannot find them in anyone else.” – Unknown
- “It’s not what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts.”– Unknown
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Know your worth. Then add tax.” – Unknown
- “Don’t let your past dictate who you are. Let it be the lesson that strengthens the person you will become.” – Unknown
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
- “Never settle. Know your worth.” – Unknown
- “Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Zig Ziglar
“Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realise our worth and value, but because we finally realise our own.” – Unknown
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt