Online Community Policy
Main article content
This page is a place for you, our PositiveMedia family, to have your say about our music, what we are talking about on air and more! We encourage you to chat with us here, leave comments, thoughts and opinion! We love to hear from you, our PositiveMedia family, and want you to be a part of our shows and stations by posting on any of our PositiveMedia social media accounts.
PositiveMedia Inc. will try to moderate the posts on our social media accounts. To assist us in our efforts, users should be aware that you must not post any material that is or could be reasonably seen as being:
- invasive of another’s privacy
- embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity
- advertising (in any form). This is because strict rules apply to advertising with PositiveMedia.
PositiveMedia will determine whether any post or content falls within the above restrictions. PositiveMedia will also remove content that is deemed to be inappropriate or not in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
Removal of any posts or content is at the sole discretion of PositiveMedia and any decision we make is final.
PositiveMedia may block access to its social media accounts to any person who, in its opinion, has breached this online community policy. Any decision made will be final and at the sole discretion of PositiveMedia.
By uploading content to any of PositiveMedia’s social media pages you:
- Consent to the content and your name being publicised, broadcast and communicated to the public including but not limited to on-air or on PositiveMedia’s websites.
- Grant PositiveMedia a worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use such content in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit including but not limited to for the purposes of publicity.
- Undertake to PositiveMedia that the content uploaded is not in breach of any third party intellectual property or any applicable law.
Should you wish to contact the PositiveMedia team, please send through an email to email@example.com or alternatively, you could call us on 9955 8899.