The next level of COVID-19 restrictions easing in Victoria
Main article content
The next lot of COVID-19 restrictions easing will be from 11:59pm on 21 June. Listed below are all the things you can do in Victoria as of Monday 22 June:
Restaurants & Cafes
- Increased to 50 patrons per enclosed space and allowed to serve alcohol without a meal as long as patrons are seated.
Entertainment & Culture
- 50 patrons per indoor space allowed at galleries, museums, national institutions and historic sites
- Zoos, outdoor amusement parts and outdoor arcades will have a patron cap based on the overall space in the venue. With 50 patrons in any indoor space. Groups are also limited to 20 people.
- Indoor cinemas, concert venues, theatres and auditoriums may open and have up to 50 seated patrons per venue or theatre.
- Up to 50 patrons in libraries. Groups are limited to max of 20 people
- Up to 50 patrons in community facilities. Groups limited to max of 20 people
Sport and Exercise
- Indoor sport and recreation activities can resume, and playcentres can reopen. Max 20 people per space or zone and up to 10 people per class.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools can have a max of 20 patrons.
- Change rooms & shows can reopen, and clubrooms at sport venues can open with up to 20 people per indoor space.
- Contact sport and competition can resume for people ages 18 or younger.
- Non contact competitions can resume for all ages
Religion & Ceremony
- Places of worship can open for private worship or small religious ceremonies for a max of 20 people per group for group activities. With up to 50 people in each seperate space.
Keeping Safe- remember these 3 key points
- Stay home and get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19, however mild.
- Practise good hygiene
- Keep your distance- 1.5m from anyone you don’t live with