12 Happiness Quotes to Make You Smile!
Main article content
12 Quotes on Happiness, we hope these make you smile!
- “It’s not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” —Mother Teresa
- “Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing dreary and doubtful about [life]. It is meant to be continually joyful…We are called to a settled happiness in the Lord whose joy is our strength.” – Amy Carmichael
- “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.” – Unknown
- “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald